Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 06-18-2011, 02:06 AM   #1
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
OPDS & Moon+

Ok, I've played around with every ereader app I could get my hands on, and it looks like Moon+ is the winner (for me). So I decided to try to get really fancy and set up an OPDS catalog on my dropbox account. Here's the problem: I can browse my books in that catalog, but I can't actually open a book (drm-free epubs)! If I try, all I get is a small picture of the book cover. Anyone have any idea as to where I'm going astray?
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 02:20 AM   #2
witeowl
Hopeless Geek
witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.witeowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color (manual nooter)
Wait... I think it has to do with my misinterpretation of how it works... I've changed the settings in calibre2opds to Stanza and I'll then try to change it to Alkido(sp?). I had left it as OPDS... I think that's my problem...

EDIT: Yeppers, I'm an idiot. I'd be much obliged if a mod could delete this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by witeowl; 06-18-2011 at 02:30 AM.
witeowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert