Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-15-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
andilubio
andilubio began at the beginning.

Device: none
Q about suscription with TIME magazine, living out the US

Hi everybody, we just bought my mom a new kindle for chirstmas and i really want to have all the knots together.

She loves reading her TIME magazine and it was a dropp off to know that international readers dont get images...

Here is my question:

We bought the kindle with a US account we have, since we have family and use to live there. Because of this will she be getting the US Time edition or the Int. edition?

Thanks for you time.
andilubio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andilubio View Post
We bought the kindle with a US account we have, since we have family and use to live there. Because of this will she be getting the US Time edition or the Int. edition?
Neither. You get the Kindle edition.

I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it's closer to the US edition than the international. But in any case, you won't get the photos. It makes no difference where you live. If you glance at the product page in the Kindle store, you'll see that others have complained about the lack of images.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
andilubio
andilubio began at the beginning.

Device: none
Its true what you say, but I don´t know where I saw it said a special mention to international users... It seems to be that there is no images for everybody.

Thanks
andilubio is offline   Reply With Quote