Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-07-2017, 02:50 AM   #1
Schwarzenegger
Enthusiast
Schwarzenegger began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Apple Air
Marvin switches off

I have Marvin 3 on my ipad Air. For quite a while it was going OK but now when I press the Marvin icon it comes on and then immediately switches of again. Deleting Marvin and reinstalling it does not fix the problem. Help please !
Cheers,
Schwarzenegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 09:39 AM   #2
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
I have Marvin 3 on my ipad Air. For quite a while it was going OK but now when I press the Marvin icon it comes on and then immediately switches of again. Deleting Marvin and reinstalling it does not fix the problem. Help please !
Cheers,
I haven't kept up with the Marvin app since the first year it was released. I wonder if it has ceased to be maintained. There are a lot of abandoned apps. I think there is a Marvin forum here somewhere that might be a better place to find answers.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:28 AM   #3
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
Yes, there is a dedicated Marvin forum:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=260
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote