Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 11-13-2019, 06:04 PM   #1
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Kobo Forma - New replacement from Kobo Direct

Hi all
I was frustrated by the "band" on Kobo Forma screens (near the grip/handle) that apparently is inherent to the actual design of the units. It apparently doesn't bother many people.

Anyhow, I got it replaced with a brand new unit direct from Kobo, which arrives to me on Tuesday 11/19/19 and I'm looking to sell it before I even touch it.

I've learned that I'm not a huge fan of the one handed design of the Oasis 3, Forma and Libra and personally prefer more bezel all the way around...just a function of how I hold e-readers I guess.

So - I'm selling this Forma, brand new direct from Kobo.

I'll happily include email correspondence and paperwork from the replacement process in case of any issues with the new model down the road. Honestly, it shouldn't be a problem anyhow, as Kobo is great about doing replacements if you contact them. They were super easy about doing this current replacement for me.

Asking for $210 shipped to the USA

Cheers

Edit: Sold to @tayseidel

Last edited by bookyboy; 11-19-2019 at 03:13 PM.
bookyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 06:29 PM   #2
Onemack
Groupie
Onemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheeseOnemack can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle P/W, Kobo Aura, Kobo Libre 2, Boyue likebook P10
Price shipped to Australia??
Onemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 06:30 PM   #3
bookyboy
Addict
bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookyboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemack View Post
Hmm - not sure.

Happy to do $200 USD and you pay actual shipping as an option though..
(this goes for anyone outside USA by the way)

Can you PM me and I can look into actual pricing?

Last edited by bookyboy; 11-13-2019 at 06:33 PM.
Old 11-14-2019, 10:58 AM   #4
bookyboy
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onemack View Post
PM'd you
Old 11-14-2019, 10:24 PM   #5
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookyboy View Post
Hmm - not sure.

Happy to do $200 USD and you pay actual shipping as an option though..
(this goes for anyone outside USA by the way)

Can you PM me and I can look into actual pricing?

PM'd you.

Last edited by tayseidel; 11-20-2019 at 12:18 AM.
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 03:13 PM   #6
bookyboy
Addict

Sold to @tayseidel

Thank you!
Hope you really enjoy it!

Fyi to others..

Kobo ended up sending me a "replacement" that was a brand new in box, sealed, just like retail unit! Very happy for @tayseidel to be getting a brand new untouched unit and accessories, box, etc!
Old 11-19-2019, 11:10 PM   #7
tayseidel
Zealot
tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tayseidel can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Glo HD, Aura H20, PRS-T1
Yes! Too bad there isn't a rating system for buyers/sellers like there is for the Cloudy Nights classifieds, because I would give bookyboy a 5/5 rating for getting the Forma out the door ASAP. Because of that, I can look forward to a weekend of reading on my new Forma.

Thanks!
tayseidel is offline   Reply With Quote