Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > BeBook

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 02:31 AM   #1
briwayjones
Beo Neo!
briwayjones doesn't litterbriwayjones doesn't litter

Device: Bebook Neo
Have many have had physical problems with their Neo or Boox 60?

I like my Neo but I must have gotten a lemon or something. First the screen got cracked and I had to send it back to get it fixed. Which is a mystery because I didn't drop it or bang it around or anything. And now I had to send it back again because it's not recognizing SD cards properly.

Is everyone else having a better time with theirs?
briwayjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:22 AM   #2
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
The USB cable that came with my Boox was no good, and I got a new cable. But the device itself is perfect!
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2010, 06:33 AM   #3
ivanm
e^bored
ivanm began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, BeBook Neo
No hardware problems to report here.
ivanm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:53 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No problems for me.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote