Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-30-2018, 07:24 PM   #1
Dream_Weaver
Dream_Weaver began at the beginning.

Device: Cell phone/moon+reader pro
Moon+Reader Pro - new phone, new problem

I have been using moon+reading pro for years now. I have always loved it. I got a new phone last week and since then my bluetooth headphones will no longer pause the audio.

I downloaded several ereader apps with text to speech and had the same problem. I even tried to use my husband's fancy bose headphones and had the same problem.

The skip button wakes Google but the pause button does nothing. (With both headphonss) The new phone is a Samsung S9+. I'm so disappointed.

I'm hoping there is some setting that can be adjusted or a different app I can download!! Has anyone else had this problem?
Dream_Weaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 12:27 AM   #2
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
happens on several apps and 2 sets of headphones indicates it must be due to a device setting or " feature" on the S9
have you asked google e.g.search " Saumsung s9 pause audio bluetooth". or you can contact samsung directly - via their website
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-01-2018, 11:38 AM   #3
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
@Dream_Weaver,

I may be jumping to false conclusions here, but whenever someone says they have a new phone and an app no longer works properly I immediately suspect that they forgot to go into the settings and reconfigure to their old setup.

In this particular case have you gone to 'Control Options' to configure the Headset Play Key and the Media Pause Key.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote