Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-16-2019, 08:11 AM   #1
Nairak10
Nairak10 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Unhappy CALIBRE FOR TABLET FIRE HD 10" (7° GENERATION)

Hello

I bought ago two months a tablet Fire HD10" (7° generation) but now that i want to install it calibre, i cannot do it because my devices is not recognized.

help me please

Saludos
Nairak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 12:22 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Calibre is for full computers: Windows, MAC or Linux (they also have Intel/AMD architecture processors)
There are folk who have made Calibre run on ARM by doing their own compile (calibre is open source)
Calibre can put some really heavy demands on a computer (conversion):Processor, RAM and storage.
Tablets aren't there yet (This was the case for Laptops 20+ Y ago).

Calibre Companion is a closely linked tool between Calibre on you desktop and your (Android or IOS) portable device.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert