Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 08-15-2023, 10:04 AM   #331
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noccute View Post
I really like BRISS's cropping GUI, but I need destructive cropping, since I need to convert to ePub.

Is there a software that does destructive cropping instead of just hiding the data like BRISS?

Preferably I want a software that can post process BRISS cropped PDF to destroy everything outside of view.
Imagemagick and many others.
This package has not been updated since 2013, about 10 years. Also pointless on newer FW / ereaders that can do this more simply built in.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2023, 08:30 AM   #332
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noccute View Post
I really like BRISS's cropping GUI, but I need destructive cropping, since I need to convert to ePub.

Is there a software that does destructive cropping instead of just hiding the data like BRISS?

Preferably I want a software that can post process BRISS cropped PDF to destroy everything outside of view.
There was just a whole thread on hard-trimming PDFs. Please review it.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cropping pdf, pdf