Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 12-08-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
MicheleC
Enthusiast
MicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: PalmTX/Illiad v2/PB 360/Nexus 7/Kobo Clara/Boox Nova Pro
iLiad Heaven

I received my iLiad on Monday evening and its everything I've wanted both at work and home.

So far I've
  • created my Word template for iLiad docs
  • converted, loaded and got to use my reference materials in the field
  • made pdf notepaper with checkboxes to track and check off daily tasks. Working wonderfully though my handwriting stunk at first
  • Used Book Designer to make my first books, Alice in Wonderland and A.A Miline's The Red House Mystery. (Will upload after reading through for errors)
  • Made my first hack! Hardware. My iLiad lives in the case and it was a pain getting the pen out so I glued a hard drive jumper to the top as a handle. Works and looks great.
I haven't had so much fun since I got my TX. Oh yeah, I also read a bunch. Sherlock Holmes and Lady Molly thanks to Harry T.

I got a good one. Screen battery life all good. Thanks to everyone for the information and advice.

Last edited by MicheleC; 12-08-2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: mispelling
MicheleC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:45 AM   #2
The GreatGonzo
Old Yeller
The GreatGonzo is on a distinguished road

Device: Iliad & Kindle - The Best of Both Worlds
You have jumpers lying around the house for little modding projects? Wow. I can never find one when I need one.... They're the computer equivalent of socks as far as I'm concerned.
The GreatGonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2007, 10:12 AM   #3
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Glad you are so happy. Amidst all the excitement of the cybook launch and then the launch of the white thingy straight after it needs to be remembered that the iliad is still the Rolls Royce of e ink devices.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:15 PM   #4
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
Glad you are so happy. Amidst all the excitement of the cybook launch and then the launch of the white thingy straight after it needs to be remembered that the iliad is still the Rolls Royce of e ink devices.
I love your analogy.

The iLiad is truely the Rolls Royce of e-ink devices. Right down to it's fuel comsumption...
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:51 PM   #5
MicheleC
Enthusiast
MicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterMicheleC can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: PalmTX/Illiad v2/PB 360/Nexus 7/Kobo Clara/Boox Nova Pro
GreatGonzo,

Quote:
re: jumpers lying around the house
Being System Admin has its rewards.
MicheleC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert