Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-15-2010, 01:34 PM   #16
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
There's a link to "nookdevs" within Trook (preconfigured, you don't have to do a thing).
You see the available apps. There's a catch though: For some applications, you don't know which version you're using right now. So you don't know, whether there's an update or you already have that version installed.
I forgot one issue: You have to configure Trook to accept installations. This has to be done via ADB. So you need ADB once for the initial configuration.
I deleted Android from my laptop but I decided to give it one more try and I installed it on my Win7 desktop. Got it working the first time, no problems. I probably didn't install it right the first time. So I have it in case there is a time in the future I may want to use it for something.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote