Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 05-09-2009, 11:07 AM   #1
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Suggested Oddities (SHORT COLLECTION)

Roll up! Roll up!

It's finally here, Ladies, Gentlemen and Psock Puppets. Two weeks of gruelling fun and about three days of agonising torture from Microsoft Word and we finally have Suggested Oddities ready for download.
Quote:
A Carnival of the strangest freaks, interstellar music critics and magical gibbons are just some of the oddities you'll meet in this collection of 15 stories inspired by suggestions from members of Mobileread.com.
Any mistakes, glaring errors, grammatical assasinations and other slander can be addresed to my PM for immediate fixing Be gentle

AVAILABLE NOW IN ALL GOOD EBOOK FORMATS FROM FEEDBOOKS

Last edited by Moejoe; 05-15-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:08 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i love the cover !! and i can't wait for the stories !!! thank you !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Great cover, Moejoe. I can hardly wait til monday!
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:14 AM   #4
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Can't wait!
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #5
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Oh, and I need to ask a question. How do you all want your dedications? I can do it by nickname, or your real name, or just a first name.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

you can use my nickname. i've gotten so used to it, probably if i heard someone say "zelda" in the street i would turn to look...
Old 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM   #7
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
you can use my nickname. i've gotten so used to it, probably if i heard someone say "zelda" in the street i would turn to look...
Cool Will do.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:52 AM   #8
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
Oh, and I need to ask a question. How do you all want your dedications? I can do it by nickname, or your real name, or just a first name.
Ralph Sir Edward, please. I want to confuse future generations....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #9
Moejoe
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Ralph Sir Edward, please. I want to confuse future generations....
Done and done
Old 05-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My nickname please, somehow i'm married to it.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
My nickname please, somehow i'm married to it.
how does your wife feel about that ???
Old 05-09-2009, 12:46 PM   #12
netseeker
sleepless reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
how does your wife feel about that ???
lol, i don't know and i will not ask her. Oh, shush! She is only a few steps from me...
Old 05-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #13
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
The cover is really impressive - (going to want a hard copy)

I go with nickname, thanks
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #14
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

I'm so impressed by you and all the others who take the time and effort to give us the opportunity to read your writing. I just love reading the variety of viewpoints, thoughts, vocabularies, styles, etc. and I can't get enough of it all.

Good on ya, Moejoe!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #15
Moejoe
Banned

Looks like it's nicknames all around (and a flagon of ale for all too!) I've revised the image a bit, and there'll be more revisions before it goes live

Oh and if anyone wants a linkback in the uploaded book, just let me know. You might have a website or a blog, or a book or short story of your own that I can link to in the dedications.

Last edited by Moejoe; 05-09-2009 at 01:39 PM.