Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
raeannesaz
raeannesaz began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Unhappy HELP! Transferring library from Borders to Kobo

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum, but it was the only i place i could find that might be able to help me. Earlier this evening I had to transfer my borders ebook library to kobo, since borders is going out of business. I got my library transferred and I am missing a ton of ebooks that i have bought and paid for. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you get it fixed?
raeannesaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 07:15 AM   #2
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Your best bet is to contact customer support
Kobo Help Line, United States and Canada:
1-866-204-4714
(8am - 12am EST)
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #3
OneandonlyDoc
Fearless Writer
OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OneandonlyDoc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by raeannesaz View Post
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum, but it was the only i place i could find that might be able to help me. Earlier this evening I had to transfer my borders ebook library to kobo, since borders is going out of business. I got my library transferred and I am missing a ton of ebooks that i have bought and paid for. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you get it fixed?

Did you try to move them over a second time? (sounds like a weird question, I know, but maybe some data got lost in the transfer)

I'd call customer care, too, if I were you. Kobo powered the Borders ebook store, so there's no reason they shouldn't be able to sort this out for you.

I'm curious, though, why'd it take you so long to get around to moving your library over? They started telling people to do that months ago.
OneandonlyDoc is offline   Reply With Quote