Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-04-2018, 12:12 PM   #1
Sonofrobot
Connoisseur
Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Sonofrobot is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kobo Forma
Likebook Plus bricked?

I tried to upgrade my Likebook Plus to the new 2.0 version using the RKTool as suggested. Everything seemed to have worked but the screen was frozen and is slowly fading out. It mounts fine on my PC and I can add and remove files from it but the screen isn't working at all. I've tried every manner of button combinations and I can reboot it (I only know this because its drive unmounts and then remounts) and I can flash firmwares on it. I tried flashing the 1.0 version firmware as well also with no luck. Any ideas?
Sonofrobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:13 PM   #2
csonger
csonger began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue T80s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofrobot View Post
I tried to upgrade my Likebook Plus to the new 2.0 version using the RKTool as suggested. Everything seemed to have worked but the screen was frozen and is slowly fading out. It mounts fine on my PC and I can add and remove files from it but the screen isn't working at all. I've tried every manner of button combinations and I can reboot it (I only know this because its drive unmounts and then remounts) and I can flash firmwares on it. I tried flashing the 1.0 version firmware as well also with no luck. Any ideas?
Same problem with mine.
Do you have the 1.0 firmware in .img format?
csonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2018, 07:25 AM   #3
csonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by csonger View Post
Same problem with mine.
Do you have the 1.0 firmware in .img format?
v1.0.1-2017111118

But it's the same. No screen.
Old 09-13-2018, 03:39 PM   #4
csonger

Mine is working:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=134