Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-12-2006, 02:19 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
rss2book release 12

OKay, one more release for this week!

I've added a HTML checkbox to the advanced properties page. If this is checked then the Url is expected to point to a regular HTML page, not an RSS feed. You can still use a Content Extraction Pattern (and in most cases will need one for htmldoc not to choke). So now you can use rss2book for non-RSS stuff, like Wikipedia entries (there is an example in the rss2book sticky thread, and you can download that via the subscribe menu option).

NOTE: Existing users will need to remove the '--book' option in the Htmldoc options (under Tools - Options menu).
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 03:18 PM   #2
heavyB
heavyB began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader/Treo 600
The latest revisions are too cool! Now that you're not only offering an app I use near daily, you're offering the web services for links, I'd like to put it out there:

Are you willing to take donations?
heavyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2006, 12:45 AM   #3
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyB
The latest revisions are too cool! Now that you're not only offering an app I use near daily, you're offering the web services for links, I'd like to put it out there:

Are you willing to take donations?

I haven't asked because it seems to me the number of people using the app is really small (possibly single digits?)

But I wouldn't complain at getting Connect store gift certificates! I would also suggest that anyone who donates anything to me should also donate something to Igor, as he did the hard work of reverse engineering the sync APIs.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote