Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-10-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Ordered iLiad - time to wait until arrival?

Last Friday I've ordered my iLiad (from the irex shop).

In the 'Order Information' section they write

04/05/2008 Preparing for dispatch

So what are they doing? Shipping it from China first ;o)?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
yokos
Pac-Man caught my iLiad.
yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.yokos can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Boox Max Lumi, iRex iLiad (RIP)
Calm down.
Prepare your e-books, download the apps you like & wait for the great moment.
yokos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-10-2008, 11:28 AM   #3
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

it's hard to wait
Old 04-10-2008, 01:36 PM   #4
axel77
Fanatic
axel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-booksaxel77 has learned how to read e-books

Device: iliad
I ordered from tribble (justread.de) and hold it in hands within 1 week.
axel77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:24 PM   #5
joblack
Wizard

I think he has no credit card payment offer.
Advert
Old 04-10-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
So what are they doing? Shipping it from China first ;o)?
No, from Germany IIRC. Mine shipped on the 13th Feb and arrived on the 16th - mind you, Cambridge isn't that far from the UPS depot in Billericay (Essex), so you might have to wait longer, especially if you're outside the EU.

If you want to wait for a new gizmo shipped from China, buy a Mac
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:22 AM   #7
joblack
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfox View Post
No, from Germany IIRC. Mine shipped on the 13th Feb and arrived on the 16th - mind you, Cambridge isn't that far from the UPS depot in Billericay (Essex), so you might have to wait longer, especially if you're outside the EU.

If you want to wait for a new gizmo shipped from China, buy a Mac
I live in Germany.

From my understanding they even haven´t sent it (but got the money from the credit card).
Old 04-11-2008, 08:37 AM   #8
joblack
Wizard

But who cares anyway?

I´ve waited for years for such a device - so I can wait a little bit longer. Thanks for the responses anyway.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #9
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
Hehe, we ship prepaid or COD orders that reach us til 12 on the same day. I know how hard it is to wait once you decide taht you want a new toy.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote