Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
navot
navot began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch
the 1%

Hi,

so i just got my first kindle and thereafter installed Caliber on my win7 operated Asus Zenbook. for a couple of days now i've been trying to convert some of my school books which are fairly large (about 160mb) from PDF to MOBI, alas even after allowing the conversion some 15 hours to work nothing happens and it doesn't move past the 1% mark. no error massage is giving and i'm somewhat perplexed as to what could be the cause of the problem and how can i fix it.
thank you.

Navot.
navot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:20 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
DId you see Read this before Posting PDF Questions
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert