Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-10-2014, 12:37 AM   #47776
BuyMore
Lurker extraordinaire
BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuyMore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPad Mini 4
I win, too.
BuyMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 03:36 AM   #47777
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
It seems that pooh is once more inebriated and in the clutches of the Wiggles.

Which leaves the way clear for me to take the win.

I win!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2014, 05:23 AM   #47778
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Hah. Just because it's Sunday and you thought nobody was paying attention? No, no.

I win.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:45 AM   #47779
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It has been a bit quiet......... too quiet! What are the Wiggles up to now?

Whatever their current scheme, for now I win.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:13 AM   #47780
PieMan597
Still a pie
PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, OnePlus 7 Pro
Winning win.
PieMan597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2014, 10:16 AM   #47781
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It has been a bit quiet......... too quiet! What are the Wiggles up to now?

Whatever their current scheme, for now I win.
Is it possible the Wiggles and Poohbear are actually in cahoots?

This whole "trying to eat the chicken and/or collect DNA samples" could be a ruse to disguise what they are actually doing.

I mean, come on, how much Guinness can 1 chicken actually consume? Cyborg or not. And where are the Wiggles getting all that Guinness?

Whatever is going on it probably isn't good for the rest of the thread denizens.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 11:25 AM   #47782
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Is it possible the Wiggles and Poohbear are actually in cahoots?

This whole "trying to eat the chicken and/or collect DNA samples" could be a ruse to disguise what they are actually doing.

I mean, come on, how much Guinness can 1 chicken actually consume? Cyborg or not. And where are the Wiggles getting all that Guinness?

Whatever is going on it probably isn't good for the rest of the thread denizens.
Actually, due to an accident in technology PoohBear has been consuming applejack instead of apple juice (I made a mistake with my Guinness Converter). Considering the alcohol content of applejack (30% to 40%, significantly higher than that of Guinness), I don't think PoohBear will be doing anything for a while.

I'll take the win.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 01:35 PM   #47783
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
Shhhhhh. Wee Wiggle Win. Pay no attention to the B.E.L. behind the curtain.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 02:19 PM   #47784
PieMan597
Still a pie
PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PieMan597 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, OnePlus 7 Pro
I win.
PieMan597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 03:35 PM   #47785
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
Shhhhhh. Wee Wiggle Win. Pay no attention to the B.E.L. behind the curtain.
What curtain? Where? Is anyone watching me? Now?

*chicken ducks into a cabinet & quietly removes the evidence by drinking it*
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #47786
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:

I'm innocent! I was never convicted! Ever!

My only crime is my cuteness! And my winning!
Old 08-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #47787
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
My only crime is my cuteness! And my winning!
I find both statements equally implausible.

Especially as I win.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:56 PM   #47788
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Skeptical mice never win ..... only cute chickens can win in this thread ....
Old 08-10-2014, 04:57 PM   #47789
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I refute your statement by winning.
Old 08-10-2014, 04:59 PM   #47790
poohbear_nc
Now what?

I refute YOU by winning ....

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!