Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Toto I don't think where in San Diego anymore

The weather here is crazy. tornadoes have reportedly hit Los Angeles the rain here in San Diego are tremendous and it is non stop raining. Winds are suppose to reach 80mph.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
You know I feel your pain. My brother lives in a little harbor area of Huntington Beach, and yesterday a water spout picked up an SUV and flipped it over in front of a Starbucks. He says lots of boats are getting thrown into each other as well.

Stay in and stay dry.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I also feel the pain. Stay safe and stay in.

I'm in upper "Candafornia" and we are still getting rain. Almond trees are being lost as they continue to fall over. The ground is so saturated that it doesn't even take any wind for the trees to fall over. My brother has lost over 13 almond trees and still counting. Another owner lost so many in one section that he just tore the rest up and is going to cut them up for firewood and replant.

I'm still trying to lower the water level in my little section. I now have over 100 feet of pump hose connected to send the water some place else.

I wonder what it's going to be like when the rainy season starts?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:35 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Thanks the worst of the storm seems to be over. Yeah I guess the weather isn't as bad in SD as it is in both your neck of the woods. There is flooding here but nothing like Daffy's or your situation. I lived up north in a small town I do recall the nearby river overflowing and flooding half the city, floods can be a scary experience. I suppose seeing a SUV flipping over is not much more soothing
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
kwjones
Groupie
kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.kwjones once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS-505; Motorola Droid
Would that be the Russian River? Beautiful area.

I remember when I was stationed in Monterey ('97-'00) it turned into an island from all the flooding. Well, maybe not an island. Route 1, south of Carmel, was taken out in a mud/rock slide, 16 towards Salinas was flooded as well as Route 1 headed north out of Monterey. We were pretty isolated. Lots of us volunteered to fill sand bags.

Last edited by kwjones; 01-22-2010 at 02:52 PM.
kwjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert