Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Clearing out several unused devices incl. eBookwise and Dana

Propose a fair price I am flexible. But I do expect you to pay for shipping too.

1) Palm m125, a great little e-reading device. Comes with cradle. Touchscreen is not most responsive ever, I am afraid, but it does the job.

2) Alphasmart Dana, no software or cable (but standard USB cable works, and software can be downloaded on-line). Uses Palm OS. A great little machine.

3) eBookwise book reader. A nice machine to read on. I am streamlining and trying to carry around fewer devices, so I am hoping to sell.

4) iPod Nano 4 gb video (not the newest model but the generation before it). Can read ebooks using Notes feature.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:36 AM   #2
pghmark
TANSTAAFL
pghmark began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505(favorite), Blackjack, IPod Touch
What model EBookwise...how much do you think you'd like to get for it?
pghmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
2nd. I'm interested to know the price ont he ebookwise as well...
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:35 AM   #4
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think there is only one model of eBookwise. This came with a memory card. It was $130 new. As I said, propose a fair price...
Old 10-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #5
khourianya
TechnoBookworm
khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.khourianya knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Kobo Glo, Kobo Mini
How much use has the ebookwise seen? Does it have any additional memory cards?
khourianya is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2008, 02:21 PM   #6
ficbot
Wizard

Moderate use. And it has the extra memory card it came with.