Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-27-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
kssmorse
kssmorse will become famous soon enoughkssmorse will become famous soon enoughkssmorse will become famous soon enoughkssmorse will become famous soon enoughkssmorse will become famous soon enoughkssmorse will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony prs505
Intro

Hello to everyone. I have been a lurker on this site for over eight months and finally decided to come out of the shadows. I got the PRS505 about 7 months ago and love it. This site has been a great help!
kssmorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 07:23 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Glad you decided to come out of the closet. Its much more fun here in the sunlight!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi kssmorse and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Glad you decided to come out of the closet. Its much more fun here in the sunlight!
You're referring to the fact that e-ink screens can be read in direct sunlight, right? I mean, are there other "fun" things to do in the sunlight?
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:20 AM   #5
Spartacus2112
Evangelist
Spartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheeseSpartacus2112 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi
Greetings, kssmorse. Enjoy the forum!
Spartacus2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2008, 02:39 AM   #6
vimbite
Banned
vimbite began at the beginning.

Device: sipoy
hi to all..I'm vimbite and I'm glad to introduce my self.I want to share my knowledge and facts in this site, hope we can relate and become friends in here.Welcome everybody!!! Have a nice stay!!!
vimbite is offline   Reply With Quote