Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
jebradley
jebradley began at the beginning.

Device: none
How do you get rid of duplicate listings?

I have a rooted Nook SimpleTouch, and when I send calibre generated newsletters to the device, it subsequently lists them twice when I go to the Library. There is only one copy on the device. They are installed on the sd-card.

What do I need to do so that it only lists the title once? I can touch either listing and go to the same page in the file.
jebradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
See https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=139672
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
calibre news, duplicate listings, nook st