Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-26-2010, 12:21 AM   #1
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Post [Free ePub] Blue Shadows, a Novella

A story set centuries after a world changing war involving genome soldiers, robots, fantastic weaponry, and at some point a near total collapse of civilization. This is not about the immediate aftermath. Cities have been built alongside the Old Ruins. Technologies rekindled. We get to see this world's reaction when rumors of Old Things being revived turn into grim reality.

Actually it's going to be a short story collection with Blue Shadows as the lead-in text to a larger universe.

As I state in the introductory note I have no problems with anyone wishing to use the universe I'm building as a basis for htier own (it is, in fact a part of the rights I give due to my licensing under creative commons.)
Attached Files
File Type: epub Blue Shadows novella - Andrew Singleton.epub (175.6 KB, 278 views)
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Thank you, Lazaras! Sounds interesting. I will check it out.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #3
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Also still very very inexperianced at the whole epublishing thing. So any old hands have a nickle or two fo advice I'd not mind listening. Plus I'll be browsing constantly.

Expect me to make changes/additions as Iget my legs under me.
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creative commons, jenny everywhere, sci-fi, steampunk