Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 10-29-2002, 01:03 PM   #1
Scott
Scott began at the beginning.

Hi,
Thanks for your efforts to compile all these great portable sites.

I've been unable to use wcc104.ixl to add files directly to my Prism's memplug flashcard during a hotsync utilizing isilox. I have followed your instructions precisely. I wondered if you knew whether this is even possible with my Prism configuration. I dodn't seem to have the option of choosing to load files directly to an external memory card.  Any ideas that you have would be appreciated.

Thanks Again.
Old 10-29-2002, 02:57 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
<!--QuoteBegin--Scott+Oct. 29 2002,7:03--><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote (Scott @ Oct. 29 2002,7:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I've been unable to use wcc104.ixl to add files directly to my Prism's memplug flashcard during a hotsync utilizing isilox. I have followed your instructions precisely. I wondered if you knew whether this is even possible with my Prism configuration. I dodn't seem to have the option of choosing to load files directly to an external memory card. *Any ideas that you have would be appreciated.[/b][/quote]
Well, Sony Clie users have it easy; they simple use the MS Import tool that comes with it and makes the external memory card appear as a logical drive on your PC.

Now, I don't know specifically about the Prism, but I know for instance for Palm users, there exists a tool called Card Export that should do exactly the same thing.

You might want to give it a try.
Advert