Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-05-2017, 12:27 PM   #1
bobodude
Connoisseur
bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BooX M96
Onyx Boox i86, Sony DPT-S1, Dasung Paperlike 2nd Gen.

Hi, I am selling 3 e-readers & a Dasung E-ink monitor on ebay, thought I might let you guys know ...

Dasung Paperlike 2nd Generation (13.3”) – E-ink Monitor

http://www.ebay.ch/itm/-/263021326538?

- As New
+ Original Packing
http://www.dasung.com/english/
https://the-digital-reader.com/2016/...ble-at-retail/

Onyx Boox i86 (8”) + Sleeve
- Very Good Contition
+ Original Packing
[Booxtor Version]

http://www.ebay.ch/itm/263021354203?...84.m1558.l2649

Sony DPT-S1 (13.3”), JAPANESE Version (easy to use for non-Jap speakers (Icons, ...)) + All original accessories (sleeve, pen, charger)
- Very Good Condition
+ Original Packing

http://www.ebay.ch/itm/-/263021406372?

I am also selling an Onyx Boox M96 Universe, that is broken (the screen), I haven't put it up on ebay yet though
bobodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 06:52 AM   #2
bobodude
Connoisseur
bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobodude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BooX M96
Dasung Paperlike 2nd Gen

Hi,

I am putting up a Dasung Paperlike 13.3" E-ink monitor on Ebay.

I have lowered the price to 400 USD as the openening bid. Thought i would let you guys know ...

http://www.ebay.ch/itm/Dasung-Paperl.../263050862791?
bobodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2017, 07:15 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Please do not create various threads for the same device.

Thank you for your understanding.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:34 AM   #4
eReader fan
Addict
eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.eReader fan has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: Onyx Nova pro and Hisense A2 pro
I think this thread can be closed because the seller didnt answered the PM I sentbto him one week ago, and also checking the links of ebay I can almost understand the sell were done.
eReader fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by eReader fan View Post
I think this thread can be closed because the seller didnt answered the PM I sentbto him one week ago, and also checking the links of ebay I can almost understand the sell were done.
Thanks.

I'll go ahead and mark it 'ENDED', since it's an ebay thing.

If he becomes active again and wishes to participate, I'm sure he'll then let us know one way or the other.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
dasung paperlike, ereader, onyx boox i86, sony