Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-19-2019, 05:05 PM   #1
Calibrebee
Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Nook, iPod, iPhone, laptop, desktop
Hello All!

Hello to All!

I consider it my fortune to have found this forum. For many years, I've enjoyed an ongoing love relationship with books. At this point in my life, I must relinquish the space and make the transition to digital.

My e-book management program of choice is Calibre and my reader will be a Nook HD+ and my collection is close to 500 ... but first things first.

Although I have many interests and knowledge, I am not a programmer, coder and I do not have a computer science degree. So, until I figure out how to bring out the best in Calibre, our relationship will reside with most of the default settings.

The tutorials and information available on the main site are valuable and I am learning a lot. However, I am struggling with ideas regarding subtitles. To me, that means everything after the colon. Sometimes they are too long. If anyone found a solution they would like to share or can point me in the right direction, I will appreciate the effort.

I am glad to find this forum
!
Calibrebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 06:33 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Calibrebee and welcome to MobileRead. Post your questions about Calibre in that section and you will get quick answers
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 08:36 AM   #3
Calibrebee
Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Calibrebee writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Nook, iPod, iPhone, laptop, desktop
Thank you MickeyC, and I will follow up with your suggestion.
Calibrebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 12:55 AM   #4
be4morgan
Enthusiast
be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.be4morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Welcome to the community, feel free to participate on the thread that you might intersting.
be4morgan is offline   Reply With Quote