Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-19-2015, 06:27 PM   #1
RBraverman
Enthusiast
RBraverman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Moon reader page turning

I realize this is going to sound ridiculous, but is there a way to make the page turn LOOK like the page is turning, not just appearing?

I keep getting lost not knowing if the page had changed.

Mind tricks.
RBraverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:16 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBraverman View Post
I realize this is going to sound ridiculous, but is there a way to make the page turn LOOK like the page is turning, not just appearing?

I keep getting lost not knowing if the page had changed.

Mind tricks.
Yep in Visual Options all the way at the bottom under Page flip animation choose Apple.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2015, 05:34 AM   #3
Lin2412
Grand Sorceress
Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lin2412 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hello RBraverman, I second Blossom (and I agree with the visuals being tricky sometimes, but I don't change the settings though) Even so, it still works for me by just making a sweep motion to the left.
Lin2412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:17 AM   #4
RBraverman
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Yep in Visual Options all the way at the bottom under Page flip animation choose Apple.
Can't believe that. I've been on that page a dozen times, and NEVER realized there were more options at the bottom - gotta get new glasses.
Old 01-20-2015, 02:55 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBraverman View Post
Can't believe that. I've been on that page a dozen times, and NEVER realized there were more options at the bottom - gotta get new glasses.
I've been using Moon+ now for over a year and I still can't remember where the option for stopping pages from scrolling is. It always takes me awhile to find it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2015, 10:36 AM   #6
RBraverman
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I've been using Moon+ now for over a year and I still can't remember where the option for stopping pages from scrolling is. It always takes me awhile to find it.
I hate to admit this, but while I went to that page of options looking for it, the first half of the options filled the page so perfectly that I never thought there was more below it and never swiped down ... and I've been in it for over 30 years ...