Connoisseur
josepinto began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia 5320
Smashwords Catalog

Hi,

Two more suggestions:

- Catalog for Smashords:
http://www.smashwords.com/atom

- Display thumbnails of bookcovers in ePub-Catalog.

Also, epubs from Zinepal do not open in ePubReader.

Thank for all your work,

José Pinto
josepinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Thanks for your feedback Jose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josepinto View Post
Two more suggestions:
- Catalog for Smashords:
http://www.smashwords.com/atom
Yes, I've already planned to integrate them but I have to test it first.

Quote:
- Display thumbnails of bookcovers in ePub-Catalog.
If you see the list of books, just click on the magnifier to see the thumbnails.

Quote:
I've checked this. The problem is, that they send the wrong content type (text/html). For this reason EPUBReader doesn't have a chance to handle the epub. But you could save the epub as first to your disk and open it the via the Firefox "File/File open" menu. I'll contact them and ask if they can change it.

Quote:
Thank for all your work,
Welcome !

Last edited by mikelv; 01-26-2010 at 10:01 AM.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2010, 10:24 AM   #3
josepinto
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post

If you see the list of books, just click on the magnifier to see the thumbnails.
!
The magnifier only appears in the Feedbooks and Archive.org catalogs, not on my private library. What I wanted was to see thumbnails of the books in my private library.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #4
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Quote:
The magnifier only appears in the Feedbooks and Archive.org catalogs, not on my private library. What I wanted was to see thumbnails of the books in my private library.
Ah okay sorry, I thought you are talking about the new external catalogs. I put this request on the change list.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
josepinto
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
Ah okay sorry, I thought you are talking about the new external catalogs. I put this request on the change list.
Dont´s get me wrong. The ability to view covers in the external catalog is excelent. I will stop using FbReader now.
Advert
Old 01-27-2010, 04:38 AM   #6
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader

Quote:
Zinepal.com is now sending the correct content type, so opening the ePubs in EPUBReader is now working without problems.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #7
Smashwords
Connoisseur
Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Smashwords ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Hi Mikelv, If there's anything we can do to assist your integration of our atom feed, or if you'd like us to create a separate feed for you, drop me a note at first initial second initial at smashwords.com.

Best,
mark
Smashwords is offline   Reply With Quote