Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-02-2009, 09:36 AM   #61
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
SUmkIII gave me a really nice bracelet. I happen to be one of the few heterosexual men in North America who can wear jewelry well.

My brothers were considering getting a stripper, but settled on a card.

Mom made fried chicken and potato salad. I was in heaven...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #62
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
SUmkIII gave me a really nice bracelet. I happen to be one of the few heterosexual men in North America who can wear jewelry well.
Picture! Picture! Picture! We want a picture!
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:43 AM   #63
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
...or one of the many that have convinced themselves they can. Remember, it's not really jewellery unless it went through a part of your body.

Quote:
My brothers were considering getting a stripper, but settled on a card.
Well, if you paid for the stripper, I've got an old captains chair that needs its varnish taken off...

Quote:
Mom made fried chicken and potato salad. I was in heaven...
Oh, that's a shame - your mum making you fried chicken and potato salad, and instead you're off gallivanting around in heaven like a cherub on a bender.

Cheers,
Marc (This post is bought to you by the letter "I", for "Irrelevant", and the number "eleventy", for the number of times out of ten I post an "I" post)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:48 AM   #64
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post
Picture! Picture! Picture! We want a picture!
yes we do !!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
...or one of the many that have convinced themselves they can. Remember, it's not really jewellery unless it went through a part of your body.
i'm currently wearing 6 pieces of jewelry myself, by that definition.

Quote:
Well, if you paid for the stripper, I've got an old captains chair that needs its varnish taken off...
come to think of it, i've got some furniture that could use a bit of reno as well...

Quote:
Oh, that's a shame - your mum making you fried chicken and potato salad, and instead you're off gallivanting around in heaven like a cherub on a bender.
tch, ingrate.

Quote:
Cheers,
Marc (This post is bought to you by the letter "I", for "Irrelevant", and the number "eleventy", for the number of times out of ten I post an "I" post)
those are my favorite sponsors.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #65
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Happy B-day, P! Hope you had a good time.

And next time, tell your brothers: Strippers are the way to go.

(And we do want pictures.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #66
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post

i'm currently wearing 6 pieces of jewelry myself, by that definition.
Me now wanna know: where? ('cause yes, I just have to ask!)
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #67
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
No! No! Please don't tell! I'm not sure I can handle it. (closing eyes tightly so as not to see or hear about metal poking through odd bits of otherwise perfectly functional human flesh)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:15 PM   #68
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
VCat has one pin through the tongue, you should have seen her mother's face when she saw it. She kind of looked drained of her blood.

Actually I want pictures of Zelda's!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:09 PM   #69
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
No! No! Please don't tell! I'm not sure I can handle it. (closing eyes tightly so as not to see or hear about metal poking through odd bits of otherwise perfectly functional human flesh)
out of respect for vr's delicate sensibilities, i will decline to elaborate, save to say "nowhere shocking".
Old 06-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #70
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
VCat has one pin through the tongue, you should have seen her mother's face when she saw it. She kind of looked drained of her blood.
Wait. How did I miss out here.

Are you and Vcat related? You are talking about our Verencat?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #71
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post

look at that, yvan, your daughter has been adopted by dg !!
Old 06-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #72
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:

It took me a while to catch on, too. They keep mentioning little tidbits here and there (and actually acknowledging the relationship). Yuppers - he's her daddy dear!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 08:35 PM   #73
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
It took me a while to catch on, too. They keep mentioning little tidbits here and there (and actually acknowledging the relationship). Yuppers - he's her daddy dear!
Quote:
Aw jeez.

Never mind, sweetie. (vcat) As long as your daddy is around, I know I don't have to worry about you!

Now, about that pin thru your tongue..................
Old 06-02-2009, 11:52 PM   #74
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Yay! Making me really happy!!

Quote:
Aw jeez.

Never mind, sweetie. (vcat) As long as your daddy is around, I know I don't have to worry about you!

Now, about that pin thru your tongue..................
Do I read: Come on and have a Zany Carter, I don't have to babysit you anymore? Bring it on Marc!

Now that pin has been with me for almost 10 years, I love it, I feel naked if I take it off. It is the only piece of jewelry I still wear...but some years ago, I had my nose and eyebrow pierced, and two sets of earrings. I took them all off when I got glasses and realised my face reflected light more than a mirror...
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #75
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
Yay! Making me really happy!!

Do I read: Come on and have a Zany Carter, I don't have to babysit you anymore? Bring it on Marc!
NO! You still aren't old enough.

Marc, SHOO! (grabs broom)