Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 11-02-2019, 02:47 PM   #1
avinatbezeq
Connoisseur
avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.avinatbezeq has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505, KDXG
Boox Max 3 - PDF Larger Text

Hello all,

I'm quite ancient and my eyesight is not great. I am thinking about buying the Boox Max 3 to read PDF articles and books. The issue is that I'd like to make the text larger when it's too small for me. Is this possible? It eo, is this a "zoom in" or "reflow"?

Regards,

Avi
avinatbezeq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 03:07 AM   #2
dkccerbero
Connoisseur
dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.dkccerbero is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Note2
It depends in part: of the format (pdf with text or epub or other you can zoom in and reflow) if it is a pdf of pages with images or scans but no text, you can only zoom in (with adobe acrobat you can recognize text but it is for other time).
The screen is really big, I don't think you have problem to zoom.
dkccerbero is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert