Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 09-01-2018, 01:26 PM   #1
thewickermilko
thewickermilko began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Kindle won't show mobi files

Hello everyone,
I have Kindle paperwhite and when I try to send mobi files using Calibre, I can't see them on the Kindle. I can send pdf, but not mobi. When I click "Device" on Calibre, it show that the mobi file is there, but it's 0.0 size. Can you help me? Thank you in advance.
thewickermilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 03:52 PM   #2
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
On my Fire tablet, most sideloaded books are accessible only in the Docs folder.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:34 PM   #3
thewickermilko
thewickermilko began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
I checked there, nothing.
thewickermilko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:00 AM   #4
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Maybe the fault is in the send-to-Kindle software? I've done that, but mostly I sideload.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 11:19 AM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewickermilko View Post
I checked there, nothing.
have you tried the simple expedient of emailing the file to your Kindle, using your Amazon Kindle email address? Just to see if the issue is with the file itself?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote