Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-10-2018, 06:09 PM   #1
M Deichler
M Deichler began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi from the Midwest!

Hi, I'm Meredith I am a high school world language teacher who also coaches cross country and track and assists with the school musical (spring gets a bit busy for me!).

I am also a runner and have run several half marathons and a few marathons. I might be running the 26.2 mile distance this fall but have not yet decided.

Traveling is probably my most expensive hobby as I work on visiting all 50 states of the US and exploring beyond our borders.

I have loved books my entire life and have been a writer since I can remember although just as a hobby until recently.
M Deichler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 08:22 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Meredith and welcome to MobileRead.

How do you like your Kindle and what sort of books do you like to read on it?
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, running, teacher, traveling, writing