Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-04-2018, 03:19 PM   #1
Corwin2000
Corwin2000 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Aura One Pocket Account Sync

Hi,

I'm trying to sync my pocket account, it says that sync complete, but doesn't load any articles. Tried logging out and logging back again, it doesn't help.

Is there a solution for this?

Thanks.
Corwin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:56 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The device keeps track of when the last articles were synced via the config file. Signing out of the Kobo account will wipe this. I don't know about signing out of the Pocket account.

To manually clear this, edit the "Kobo eReader.conf" file, look for the section "[Pocket]" and then remove the two lines starting "LastSync" and "UnsyncedUrls". Then save the file. The next time it syncs to pocket it should bring all articles down.

Note: When doing the above, make sure you use a Unix line-ending aware editor. On Windows, I recommend Notepad++. Do not use Notepad.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:41 PM   #3
Corwin2000
Corwin2000 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Tried to do this.
I have only UnsyncedUrls=@Invalid(). Removed this line, but it didn't help.
Corwin2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aura one, pocket