Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 02-21-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
? about "shameful self promotions"

So if I make my stories free (in the "shameful--okay, shameless--self promotion" forum) and want to change the subject headings to indicate that, how do I do that? Thanks.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Only a moderator can edit subjects, so go find one to grovel... I mean ask nicely. Most of them are pretty friendly here.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Here's what you need to read and then re-read. Then, when you think you've finished reading it, read it again:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

This is the link to our posting guidelines for self-promotion.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

thanks Vydor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Only a moderator can edit subjects, so go find one to grovel... I mean ask nicely. Most of them are pretty friendly here.
Kind of feels like asking the school principal for something. lol (I'll ask nicely.)
Old 02-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #5
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell

Hi Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Here's what you need to read and then re-read. Then, when you think you've finished reading it, read it again:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90052

This is the link to our posting guidelines for self-promotion.

Don
(Moderator)
Gotcha on the guidelines. I'd read them twice before and now I just read them again. This is the pertinent passage:

If you would like the thread title corrected or changed, please ask a moderator for help by reporting your post and letting us know what you would like changed or corrected.

(Proof I've been reading them.) Anyway, not ready to make the changes yet but when I am I'll know what to do. Thanks!