Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-11-2011, 10:01 PM   #1
robertpolson
Connoisseur
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
ozon.ru and Cyrillic encoding for description problem

When I try to use ozon.ru to get metadata for a Russian book, I get unknown encoding in the description. Please take a look at the attached image.

How do I fix this?

I am using Calibre 8.25 on Mac Lion
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Downloading metadata...-1.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	78872  
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The ozon.ru plugin would have to be fixed for that. You should contact its author, whose contact info is at the top of this file: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kovid/c...ources/ozon.py
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-13-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
robertpolson
Connoisseur
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Can you please provide a more details about how to find his contact info. I looked all over the place, but all I see is code.
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 05:43 PM   #4
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
If you look at line 5 it has his name and email address
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #5
RamZesS
RamZesS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello everybody.
I found the problem and patched it. robertpolson could test it: looks good.
The patch is already on the way to integration.
RamZesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert