Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
rypleigh
rypleigh began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs 300
Angry PRS 300 and duplicate titles

Hello,

I recently received a PRS300 as a gift. I have had nothing but trouble with the library, but the most frustrating problem is that every time my library syncs it adds the titles again, so I have a title entered 4 time or more on the unit, but only once in the library on my computer. I have tried to delete them from the unit itself, but it tells me the only way to delete it is to delete it from the library and re-sync, or I can delete the titles one at a time. I really don't have time to now delete 298 titles one by one. I don't think its something that I am doing wrong as the unit sync's automatically when connected to the computer. Can anyone help me with this?
rypleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
The synch feature is pretty terrible, I would turn it off. After you turn it off, then go to your Reader on the library, hit Ctrl + shift, and that will allow you to select multiple titles at once, so you can mass delete them. Then drag and drop the books you want manually from your Library to your Reader.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert