Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-10-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
WayneD
Enthusiast
WayneD began at the beginning.

Device: Android phone + PRS-505
Sorting Stanza Shared-Books list

I'm using the very nice ZeroConfig setup in calibre to get to a book list of the calibra books in the Stanza reader. However, the order of the xml data appears to be in ascending time order or something similar, and the Stanza app does not appear to allow the display of the data in anything but the raw order that was received. This makes it very hard for me to find a particular book in the list (unless I've newly added it, in which case I scroll, scroll, scroll to the bottom and it is usually there).

Is there some way to get calibre to sort this stanza xml? It might even be nice to make several feeds available in a variety of sort orders. (Hopefully Stanza will add a sort button on that page eventually, but in the meantime...)
WayneD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not at the moment. Search for the thread on calibre2web for a way to do this.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert