Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-15-2008, 12:06 AM   #31
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by TantricWarrior View Post
Question: is it possible to unKindle an .AZW to get the cheaper version of newstuff?
I find that Fictionwise.com often has quite good deals on the new stuff. Some of the new releases even come with a 100% micropay dicount (fictionwise $ to spend on future books). I take advantage of that discount tooo often. Booksonboard.com has really good prices on all thier books, including new releases.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:35 PM   #32
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justy View Post
I find that Fictionwise.com often has quite good deals on the new stuff. Some of the new releases even come with a 100% micropay dicount (fictionwise $ to spend on future books). I take advantage of that discount tooo often. Booksonboard.com has really good prices on all thier books, including new releases.
I always wondered, do you get those discounts if you pay with micropay?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2008, 03:42 PM   #33
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I always wondered, do you get those discounts if you pay with micropay?

BOb
Most of the big rebates (50%, 100%) require you to use PayPal or CC for payment.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:08 PM   #34
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Most of the big rebates (50%, 100%) require you to use PayPal or CC for payment.
True. But the more "standard" rebates on other books are provided when using micropay.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote