Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-06-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
New "dealfinder" site--BookGorilla.com

I'm not part of their team--I got an email from Lendle this morning, pointing me to the site. Seems weird that a new one has appeared, just after the Amazon.com affiliate rules change, but maybe by setting this up as a separate site, Lendle has found a way to segregate the referrals that have the potential to kill their revenue stream.

The privacy policy seems good, "We hold your email address and information in the strictest confidence, we promise not to send spam, and will never sell or provide your email address to anyone," but I signed up with a throw-away address, just in case.

Last edited by curtw; 04-06-2013 at 10:26 AM.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
It's not owned by Lendle. I think you are right about the "why" though (segregate freebies), as it's owned by Windwalker Media (Kindle Nation Daily).
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
One freebee site I like (besides the toolbar I posted about) is:
http://www.bookbub.com/home/index.php Besides Amazon they have B&N Nook, Apple iBookstore, Google Play, Kobo, Smashwords, & Sony Reader Store. Some books are free and some are reduced prices. They even tell you when a deal has expired.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #4
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
I've seen this site listed recently, as one that shows the entire daily free feed (as opposed to select recommendations):

http://www.freereadfeed.com/

And http://www.dailyfreebooks.com/ is still a good choice for the whole list. I used to use them a lot - back before I 'cut back.'
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote