Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-25-2013, 08:10 AM   #76
anakod
Enthusiast
anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite
Decide for himself which option is better. If code changes is large you should make branch, else commit to main.
anakod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #77
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Tır
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hmm... okay... so I don't seem to be able to commit.

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: access to '/p/kindle-explorer/code-0/!svn/act/f378eb21-131c-4376-883d-c2d6ed0049a6' forbidden
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn: '/home/me/SVN/kindle-explorer/svn-commit.tmp'

Sigh...
I could just fork this onto GIT or something...
Your call.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2013, 08:20 AM   #78
anakod
Enthusiast
anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anakod ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You have administrator rights, so you can commit
I don't want using GIT, please check your repository url, it must be RW (svn+ssh for example).
Old 02-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #79
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: kindle touch
On KT can work in landscape mode
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013-02-25T13_04_20-0000.gif
Views:	256
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	101959  
Lydovig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #80
twobob
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

fair enough : )
URL: http://svn.code.sf.net/p/kindle-explorer/code-0 was what I was using.
Not properly awake yet. will get more coffee and try again
Advert
Old 02-25-2013, 08:33 AM   #81
anakod
Enthusiast

Lydovig, try this version (copy all files to bin folder and replace original ones)

twobob, I'm using svn+ssh://anakod@svn.code.sf.net/p/kindle-explorer/code-0/trunk
Attached Files
File Type: rar arm.rar (177.6 KB, 209 views)
Old 02-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #82
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakod View Post
Lydovig, try this version (copy all files to bin folder and replace original ones)

twobob, I'm using svn+ssh://anakod@svn.code.sf.net/p/kindle-explorer/code-0/trunk
Hi mate... coffee soaking in now... Thanks.

I have attached a RES PACK 600x800 version for the k3,k4,k5 also.
This one allows for Glade 2.16.

The one above includes the binary. and is best for the kindle touch.
I just repacked the resources until this all gets tidied up.

Just use his... dont want this to get messy

Last edited by twobob; 02-25-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:42 AM   #83
Lydovig
Zealot
Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.Lydovig shapes the world with his or her thoughts.

Device: kindle touch
anakod, twobob Thanks. Good work.
Lydovig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #84
twobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by anakod View Post
Oh yeah... Duh... Thanks for the reminder... a decade of dust is being blown from my mind
Old 02-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #85
anakod
Enthusiast

Lydovig, can you make screenshot?
Old 02-25-2013, 10:22 AM   #86
twobob

Hi mate...

As discussed: [picture]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Selection_235.png
Views:	245
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	101967  
Old 02-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #87
anakod
Enthusiast

Go to admin page and configure acces. You are administrator
Old 02-25-2013, 10:38 AM   #88
twobob

okay mate. Got a bit of a hangover today. my brain is probably not "firing on all cylinders". Thanks
Old 02-25-2013, 01:48 PM   #89
twobob

After spending much of the day simply attempting to push a commit I have finally admitted defeat.
I don't see any admin area or RW buttons...
probably PEBCAK but I seriously can't figure it out.

EPIC FAIL on my part.

As a last ditch attempt I have simply forwarded you my username and password.
Perhaps try logging in as me? just to confirm I am not going mad????

GAH!!!! Sorry mate.

Last edited by twobob; 02-25-2013 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:01 PM   #90
twobob

https://sourceforge.net/p/kindle-exp...wiki/Home/edit
Quote:
Error 403

Edit access required
err... I cant even edit the wiki... ??? riiiiiight.

not understanding this at all mate.

Also I see no ADMIN section...

Last edited by twobob; 02-25-2013 at 03:55 PM.