Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-10-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
blacklysted
blacklysted began at the beginning.

Device: nook tablet
photo organising on tablet

Thanks to JoeHunt for recommending to here. My problem is that I have a tablet and have been able to store photos. the problem is that i have not been able to organise those photos and nook always take over and organise the photos in ways that i dont want.
i have tried different ways of storing them. i have organised them on my mac, then drag and drop the whole folder to my nook. Nook re-arranges them. i have organised them in different folders, drag and drop into the nook, but the nook gets rid of the folders and re-arranges them. i have attached the nook to the mac and then tried to use the mac to arrange them on the nook, same result.
i have asked b&n if they have any apps for this and negative. any ideas? Thanks
blacklysted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
jezebel
Fanatic
jezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoonjezebel knows that there *is* no spoon

Device: Kindle Fire (5th Gen), Nook Color
thanks for asking the question, blackysted. I'm having the same trouble. I'll be watching for suggestions.
jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
You didn't mention whether you have a rooted tablet. If not, I suspect the only real solution is to root it, and then many photo apps are available. At least one should work the way you'd like.
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:31 PM   #4
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklysted View Post
Thanks to JoeHunt for recommending to here. My problem is that I have a tablet and have been able to store photos. the problem is that i have not been able to organise those photos and nook always take over and organise the photos in ways that i dont want.
i have tried different ways of storing them. i have organised them on my mac, then drag and drop the whole folder to my nook. Nook re-arranges them. i have organised them in different folders, drag and drop into the nook, but the nook gets rid of the folders and re-arranges them. i have attached the nook to the mac and then tried to use the mac to arrange them on the nook, same result.
i have asked b&n if they have any apps for this and negative. any ideas? Thanks
There are several Nook apps to organise photo's. Popular ones are Fishbowl and ImageGallery.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
blacklysted
blacklysted began at the beginning.

Device: nook tablet
geertm: i'm getting fish bowl tomorrow. i was surprised to find it on barnes and noble pages because i have called their tech support and they claimed they didnt know any. i had done some research earlier and nothing popped up. then i changed the search words and it took me to it. the vagaries of the internet.
jezebel: i think you should go to the b&n site and input 'fish bowl, photo gallery and organizer'. its $2.99.
bobcdy: thanks for your response. unfortunately, i have no idea what rooted means. i'm one of the previous generation who is still much behind this fast paced quickly changing world. thanks
blacklysted is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert