Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-06-2010, 01:03 AM   #1
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Northwoods Deep - a novel of horror and suspense

On sale for .99 through Halloween! (So far it's that price on Amazon and Smashwords - still waiting for the price to trickle through to the other outlets.)

NOW AVAILABLE on Google Play!

A short description:

Deep in the north woods, two sisters become lost; one stalked by a murderous ex-husband, the other unable to rid herself of the leeches that appear mysteriously on her skin.

All are drawn to an old, dilapidated cabin.

Inside lives an old man with awful urges, accompanied by a Rottweiler possessed by something…unnatural.

But it’s what resides beneath the cabin that they should really be worried about.

Please join award-winning author Joel Arnold on a ride over the river and through the woods straight into terror in his newest novel, Northwoods Deep.

I hope you'll consider reading a sample!
Thanks for checking it out.
Joel Arnold

Last edited by JoelArnold; 10-06-2014 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Adding a new link
JoelArnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Smile FREE psychological suspense and 50% off horror! [ENDED]

Come one and take a look at a sample via Smashwords or Amazon!

Last edited by JoelArnold; 12-13-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #3
JoelArnold
Fanatic

This is also available at Barnes & Noble and Amazon! (see sig)
Old 12-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #4
JoelArnold
Fanatic

December - the woods are getting dark and cold. If you're lost and thirsty, or starving and freezing, Meyer's cabin may look inviting. But trust me - you don't want to experience his type of hospitality...
Old 12-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #5
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Come take a peek at my blog if you get a chance!
Old 12-27-2010, 04:45 PM   #6
JoelArnold
Fanatic

If any of you choose to read these, I hope you'll consider letting me know what ya thought!
Old 12-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #7
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I've put it on my "to buy" list.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:34 AM   #8
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I've put it on my "to buy" list.

Regards
Caleb
Thanks, Caleb - I hope you enjoy it!
Joel
Old 01-10-2011, 11:41 AM   #9
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Just wanted to add that this is available at all the usual outlets as well - Kobo, Sony, Apple, etc. I hope you'll give it a look!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #10
JoelArnold
Fanatic

"5.0 out of 5 stars Could not put this down!
By M. OLaughlin - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME) This review is from: Northwoods Deep (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book from the first chapter. It had me completely hooked and I finished this in a weekend (which is fast for me)! The characters seemed so real, the author really made me care about them and what was happening--it felt like they were old friends. Some really scary stuff goes on and through the whole book I was so anxious to get to the next page and see what would happen. Very creepy, scary and unexpected things go on, just what I like in a book. I could not recommend this more! A really great read! Can't wait to read more by Joel Arnold!"
Old 01-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #11
Krittika Goyal
Vox calibre
Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krittika Goyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony reader prs700, kobo
please see http://drmfree.calibre-ebook.com/hom...or/joel-arnold
Krittika Goyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 10:59 AM   #12
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krittika Goyal View Post
Very cool! Thanks for including me on that list.
Joel
Old 02-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #13
JoelArnold
Fanatic

The prologue for Northwoods Deep can be read (for free) here. I hope you'll give it a gander!

Joel
Old 02-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #14
JoelArnold
Fanatic

Just wanted to add that this novel is DRM free.
Old 02-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #15
JoelArnold
Fanatic

This just received a nice review last week:

"5.0 out of 5 stars Morbidly Delicious - A Great Read, February 15, 2011
By Jaidis Shaw - See all my reviews
This review is from: Northwoods Deep (Kindle Edition)
Northwoods Deep by Joel Arnold is a morbidly delicious tale that will keep you hooked and wanting more from beginning to end. In an attempt to get away from her ex-husband who focuses his time on stalking her, Carol decides it would be good for her to get away and spend some time with her sister Brenda at the same time. The sisters quickly make plans to go on a camping trip where they will enjoy some fresh air and spend some time canoeing. Little did they know that their lives would be forever changed. Family bonds will be tested and personal strength stretched to the limits as Northwoods Deep takes you down the ultimate river ride of terror. And you would have to read the book to understand my next statement but take note: If anyone ever offers you a drink with the words `Special' and `Brew' in the title...just say no people...just say no.

This book does contain adult material and should be read only by mature adult audiences. Also, I would love to see Northwoods Deep in print form as I would love to have a copy on my bookshelf."

I hope you'll check it out!

Tags
drm free, horror, minnesota, northwoods deep, suspense