Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-03-2020, 01:12 AM   #1
JosephFrench
JosephFrench began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Sorting books in series

I have a column in my Calibre library which says what the series of the book is. It also has the number of that book in the series. But when I sort on the series attribute, the books aren't in series order. Is there something I missed to make them be sorted this way? They were being sorted like this previously, but I don't know what I changed (if anything) to make this happen.
JosephFrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:30 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Entry into the series column (as opposed to using the MDE, which is 2 sectioned) requires the entry conform to:
series-name [series_Index value]
If it looks any different, that is your issue
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert