Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-09-2024, 02:54 AM   #46
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackm8 View Post
I'm so glad that I came across this article, I love every thing about it. It's a lot like reading one of Hunter S. Thomson pieces, gonzo journalism about modern things.
That's exactly why I yawned through the article and by now barely remember what it was about. I detest this kind of journalism; it's sleep-inducing and only reflects the journalist's personal viewpoint, not the facts. I want more objectivity and fewer personal opinions from my news and web articles; I have enough opinions of my own, thank you very much. If I want subjectivity, I'll read fiction.

But to each their own. Lots of people seem to like such personal pieces; why, I have no idea, but then there's no accounting for taste.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brandon sanderson, fantasy, journalism, social media