Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 07-05-2019, 01:20 AM   #1
Ikearegal
Ikearegal began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue Likebook Mimas
Pen/Stylus calibration on Likebook Mimas

Hi everyone,
unfortunately I needed a new pen tip on my Mimas. But now it needs to be calibrated. I can't find anything in the settings to do this .. Can anyone help?
Ikearegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 02:14 AM   #2
Ikearegal

Anyone?
Advert
Old 07-07-2019, 11:30 AM   #3
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
How far off is it from center? Are you sure your tip is all the way in? The Wacom digitizer in these don't get calibration its kinda based off the hardware. Do you have a magnet nearby the device, or if you put your old tip back in is it still an issue with that one minus being used up? Or is it just the new tip?
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 01:36 AM   #4
Ikearegal

Thanks for your answer, rvcjew,
actually it's not off the center, it starts spilling the "paint" when I'm approximately 3 mm above the screen with the tip of the pen. It seems perfectly fine inserted, I have no magnet nearby. I don't have the old tip anymore, but it started with the new one. I'm pretty sure that everything would be okay if I could insert the old one. Or did I order the wrong tips?

Wacom Standard Schreibfedern für Digital Pro Pen 2*(10*Pack) (ack22211) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07DX77DN3/..._lzTiDb8DA9QQW
Old 07-08-2019, 02:22 AM   #5
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have a Note 9 and Note 3 and tried the mimas stylus on my note 9 and it works fine so it is the same but the note nibs are rubber and the mimas is more hard and plastic so the note stylus does not slide on the mimas screen for instance. The good ereader store apparently sells Boox nibs as the replacements for the mimas. I could not find them on the amazon.de but here they are on amazon.com and Good Ereader.

https://www.amazon.com/BOOX-Marker-T.../dp/B07HQJDX4Y
https://goodereader.com/blog/product...tylus-pen-5pcs

https://shop.boox.com/products/boox-...tylus-pen-5pcs

Did the Mimas not have an extra nib in its Usb-C cable box, mine came with the puller and three extra.
Malcolm
Advert
Old 07-09-2019, 02:41 PM   #6
Ikearegal

Thank you very much. You were absolutely right, I found 3 nibs in the Likebook box, replaced it and everything works perfect!
Case closed, I'm happy!
Old 07-09-2019, 02:43 PM   #7
rvcjew
Addict

Glad you found those in the box.
Malcolm