Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-01-2018, 09:25 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
mixed batch of Howard Fast/EV Cunningham titles at $2.99 each - likely short time

Open Road media seems recently to have started to put big batches of titles by a single author on sale for $2.99 for a day or so at a time. I've noticed this with Open Road mystery authors, since I tend to read mostly mysteries.

Right now, though, they have a big batch (30+) of titles by Howard Fast on sale for $2.99 across multiple genres, so I'm posting here in the main thread rather than in individual genre threads. I've been traveling for work, and unable to post for a while, so these have been on sale for a while already, so move quickly if you want to check them out. The list does include titles that Fast wrote under the pen name of EV Cunningham, including his Masao Masuto mystery series, which is how I noticed in the first place.

So far these "$2.99 Open Road sales" haven't shown up at Kobo US, but I'm including a link for price check purposes.

Kindle US link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/?se...price-asc-rank
Kobo US link for price check purposes: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/search?Qu...cmaxprice=2.99
sufue is online now   Reply With Quote