Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-21-2018, 06:03 PM   #1621
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
FREE:

1) Secrets and Sensibilities - Regina Scott

-Originally titled: A Dangerous Dalliance & published by Zebra in 2000
-Regency Romance (with Mystery)

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon Australia---Kobo US---Smashwords
--- Not Free at Amazon Canada when I checked & couldn't find at Google Play

2) Alexandre - Shelley Munro

-Originally titled: Never Send a Dog To Do a Woman's Job & published by Ellora's Cave in 2005
-Science Fiction Romance with Humor

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon Canada---Amazon Australia

3) Blood Vow - Mina Carter

-Previously published under another title & now lengthened and revised
-Author has published with Samhain, Ellora's Cave, Lyrical Press, Liquid Silver Books, etc.
-Paranormal Romance

Amazon US---Amazon UK---Amazon Canada---Amazon Australia---Kobo US---Google Play
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 03:27 AM   #1622
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Thank you, they look my cup of tea , although "Alexandre" doesn't appear as free at Amazon now (BTW, to avoid the dreadful one-click for Kindle, I installed an add-on in Chrome, which blocks the purchase button in the Amazon page till you type a keyboard. I don't know if somebody is interested but just in case).
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 01:22 AM   #1623
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Oops, forgot to post this yesterday

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Secrets of the Dead (Mindhunters #8) by Kylie Brant (B+/4 stars)
  • Rebel Hard (Hard Play #2) by Nalini Singh (A/5 stars)
  • Defending Hearts (Atlanta Skyline #2) by Rebecca Crowley (A-/5 stars)
  • Rainy Day Friends (Wildstone #2) by Jill Shalvis (B-/3 stars)
  • Wyoming Cowboy Justice (Carsons & Delaneys #1) by Nicole Helm (C+/3 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 9-23.JPG
Views:	161
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	166456  

Last edited by library addict; 10-08-2019 at 03:35 AM. Reason: rev grade
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 07:55 PM   #1624
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free The Mate by Abigail Owen (Fire's Edge 0.5)

Spoiler:
A prequel to the scorching paranormal romance, The Boss, coming September 24th.

Maddie Thompson’s life just fell down a rabbit hole. Finding out she's a dragon shifter was one thing—she never quite fit into the human world, and this new reality feels…strangely right. However, discovering the next step is to choose a mate, and if she chooses wrong she'll die, is the other side of crazy. Especially when she already left a piece of her heart with someone who didn't want it.

To say dragon enforcer Fallon Conleth was shocked when the Mating Council summoned him as a potential mate for a newly found dragon doesn’t quite cover it. A mate is rare and precious and many dragons never find theirs. Fallon isn’t sure he’s worthy of the honor, not when so many deserve it more. He’ll just go through the motions and return home alone…until he sees Maddie. The human woman he reluctantly let walk away.

Kobo

Google Play

iTunes

Amazon

direct from Entangled

Last edited by library addict; 09-24-2018 at 08:02 PM. Reason: add link
Old 09-30-2018, 11:31 PM   #1625
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Temptation from the Past by Cindy Gerard (D+/2 stars)
  • Hidden (Deep Ops #1) by Rebecca Zanetti (B+/4 stars)
  • Hot Winter Nights (Heartbreaker Bay #6) by Jill Shalvis (A-/5 stars)
  • A Cowboy Wedding for Christmas (Mile High #4.5) by Nicole Helm (A-/5 stars)
  • The Mate (Fire's Edge #0.5) by Abigail Owen (B+/4 stars)
  • The Boss (Fire's Edge #1) by Abigail Owen (B+/4 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 9-30.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	166629  

Last edited by library addict; 06-10-2022 at 07:05 PM. Reason: adjusted grade for Hidden
Old 10-01-2018, 01:25 AM   #1626
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

For the first time in a long time (at least for me) there's an activity on the Harlequin My Rewards home page. It's to watch their "Happy Place" video. 200 points.
Old 10-01-2018, 03:03 AM   #1627
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you, it's there for me too (and it has been a long time, yes).
Old 10-02-2018, 11:12 AM   #1628
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Thea Harrison has a new book coming out in the spinoff of her PNR Elder Races series and she's put the first two books on sale (I don't think you need to have read the original series, although it's so good that I'd recommend at least the first few books in it):

Moonshadow is $0.99

Spellbinder is $1.99.

I read Moonshadow and absolutely loved it. The heroine is strong and determined. The hero is an old-fashioned warrior type who's determined to protect her, but she's having none of that and just goes and does what she wants (and saves the day numerous times) anyway.

I've been waiting patiently for Spellbinder to go on sale so I one-clicked on it immediately. She's been posting the first chapters of the third book, Lionheart, on her website, and I have a feeling I may end up buying that one at full price as soon as it comes out.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 11:33 AM   #1629
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

I've recommended them at Brooklyn Public Library and Free Library of Philadelphia (the three of them....)
Old 10-02-2018, 11:50 PM   #1630
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
Thea Harrison has a new book coming out in the spinoff of her PNR Elder Races series and she's put the first two books on sale (I don't think you need to have read the original series, although it's so good that I'd recommend at least the first few books in it):

Moonshadow is $0.99

Spellbinder is $1.99.

I read Moonshadow and absolutely loved it. The heroine is strong and determined. The hero is an old-fashioned warrior type who's determined to protect her, but she's having none of that and just goes and does what she wants (and saves the day numerous times) anyway.

I've been waiting patiently for Spellbinder to go on sale so I one-clicked on it immediately. She's been posting the first chapters of the third book, Lionheart, on her website, and I have a feeling I may end up buying that one at full price as soon as it comes out.
I like her books, but she really needs to find another cover artist. The last one (and the new one coming up) both are awful. The "heroes" look like overweight bikers!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:37 AM   #1631
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Yeah, the covers aren't doing her any favors in terms of attracting readers. One of the many things I love about reading on my Kindle is that I no longer have to look at cheesy covers while I'm reading the book.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:53 AM   #1632
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I noticed this splash on the page of one of the Kindle US Daily Deal titles for today:

Quote:
With your purchase of three $0.99 promotional titles , you will receive a $3 credit towards your next purchase of select Kindle Exclusive romance titles. A confirmation email will be sent once the credit is applied. See details
When I followed the link in the splash, it led to this offer:

Quote:
Limited Time Offer

Purchase any three $0.99 eBooks from the selection below and receive $3 toward your next purchase of select Kindle Exclusive books. How it works:

1. Purchase three titles at $0.99 from the selection below by 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on the last day of the month.
2. You will receive an email when the $3 credit has been applied to your account.
3. Use your credit on an eligible purchase of select Kindle Exclusive Books by 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on the last day of the month.

Offer Terms & Conditions
• Offer only applies to Kindle book titles sold and delivered through Amazon.com on the Kindle Exclusive Romance titles’ page (other than certain limited Kindle book titles).
• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on the last day of the month.
• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon confirming that the promotional credit has been applied to your customer account and instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
• The promotional credit will be credited to your account within 7 days of initial qualifying purchase and, once credited, will be automatically applied to a future qualifying purchase.
• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $3 to be used for a qualifying purchase on one eligible Kindle book from the Kindle Exclusive Romance titles’ page (other than certain limited Kindle book titles).
• The promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PDT) on the last day of the month.
• The promotional credit will not be visible in your account, but will automatically apply to your next qualifying eBook purchase. The promotional credit can be viewed in your order summary after you place an order for an eligible book.
• Purchaser will be responsible for the final price of the Kindle book after discount, plus applicable taxes.
• Redemption of this offer requires an Amazon.com account and acceptance of the Amazon Kindle Store Terms of Use.
• Offer does not apply to physical goods.
• Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
• Offer limited to one per customer and account.
• Offer may not be combined with other offers.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all eligible promotional items in your order.
• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
The link for the offer page is here: https://www.amazon.com/Kindle-eBooks...011&ref=APUBDP

Last edited by sufue; 10-03-2018 at 08:04 AM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 02:47 PM   #1633
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
OMG that upcoming from Harrison, that cover is really not very appealing. Sorry, but that is just not good. Yikes.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:59 PM   #1634
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
OMG that upcoming from Harrison, that cover is really not very appealing. Sorry, but that is just not good. Yikes.
That second pic, that guy has a bigger bust then most women!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:01 PM   #1635
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

UK peeps, Gollancz has Nalini Singh's Silver Silence (Psy/Changeling Trinity #1) on sale for £0.99

Spoiler:
New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh returns to her extraordinary Psy-Changeling world with a story of wild passion and darkest betrayal . . .

Control. Precision. Family. These are the principles that drive Silver Mercant. At a time when the fledgling Trinity Accord seeks to unite a divided world, with Silver playing a crucial role as director of a worldwide emergency response network, wildness and chaos are the last things she needs in her life. But that’s exactly what Valentin Nikolaev, alpha of the StoneWater bears, brings with him.

Valentin has never met a more fascinating woman. Though Silver is ruled by Silence – her mind clear of all emotion – Valentin senses a whisper of fire around her. That’s what keeps him climbing apartment buildings to be near her. But when a shadow assassin almost succeeds in poisoning Silver, the stakes become deadly serious . . . and Silver finds herself in the heart of a powerful bear clan. Her would-be assassin has no idea what their poison has unleashed . . .

Kobo UK

iTunes UK

Amazon UK

Hope these links work. Should be available at other etailers in the UK as well, but I couldn't get them all to work for me from the US.