Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-31-2018, 03:34 AM   #1
gerhaher
Enthusiast
gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!gerhaher goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Sage
KOReader Gestures: Rotate?

On KOReaders wiki-page I read:

"Set screen rotation (portrait/landscape):

Rotate on screen with an angle larger than 15 degrees"

Does this really work? Well, at least not for me.
I guess "Rotate" means what is descibed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pointing_device_gesture
gerhaher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 05:11 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Link to wiki page: https://github.com/koreader/koreader...eader-Gestures

Maybe it's something for multitouch (i.e., Kindle)? I'm not really sure what that's referring to; hopefully I'll remember to take a look at the code later.

Edit: my assumption looks to be correct: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/640

Ideally someone with a device that supports it so they know how it works should edit the wiki to clarify.

Last edited by Frenzie; 01-31-2018 at 05:24 AM.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 03:51 PM   #3
datanoise
Groupie
datanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshesdatanoise can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: SuperNote A5X
Doesn't work for me on PW3 (or I didn't understand how it works).
datanoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 12:43 AM   #4
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I tried it on Android but I think I can only trigger frontlight (up/down with two fingers) and page movement.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote