Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > Android Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #1
Quelle
Quelle doesn't litterQuelle doesn't litterQuelle doesn't litter

Device: ebw 1150, PRS 500, PRS 700, HP touchpad, Cruz T301
Sony Reader Android App/ Nook Android App

I acquired a Cruz T301 recently but it will not work with the Google Android Market, the only home of the Sony Reader and Nook Android apps. Can someone link to or post the apk files for these devices or tell me how to get them from another source? I've tried side load searches. Thank you.
Quelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Try the freeware lovers android app repository for old versions. They usually don't provide current market versions.

I checked and there are some older versions available there for the nook android app. I didn't find the Sony reader app there yet.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
When the Kobo Vox launched, Goodereader ran an article on essential apps for the Kobo, which runs on the Gingerbread platform, and they provided links to the Sony and Nook apps. You can find the article here.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
For Sony, does this work? Red icon, second in the list.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote