Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-18-2007, 04:16 PM   #1
chaocai
chaocai began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader
read .chm?

hi guys, I am new to here....Getting my Sony Reader, doesn't seems people talking about .chm formats after quick browse, I know it is not one of the native formats, but is there any straightforward tool can do to make rtf or pdf from .chm?
chaocai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I use the ABC Amber CHM Converter from Process Text Tools. It can convert to both PDF and RTF directly from CHM. It is a commercial product; however, there is a 30 day free trial available.

There have been a few other tools mentioned in MobileRead posts but I can't find the link for them at the moment.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert