Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-04-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
JHar
peephole
JHar began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Canada
Frustrated Canadian Pandigital User. Help?

Hi Gang,
I have had the Canadian Pandigital for a couple of weeks now and I have no idea how to get android apps on this thing. I really just want a comic book reader, is that so much to ask? I'm sure these questions have been asked many times, but could someone please help me before i tear out all of my hair? I would be ever so grateful!

Sincerely,
Frustrated Canadian Reader
JHar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #2
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
In response to a number of requests from the Android community, we at Pandigital have decided to make available a number of Pandigital Novel Android Open Platform Kits.

These software packages have been created to allow the Pandigital Novel Color Multimedia eReaders to be used to explore the possibilities of the Android Open Platform

http://www.pandigital.net/android
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2010, 10:11 PM   #3
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
go over to slatedroid.com. they have a Pandigital subforum. you have to hack/root the device to get apps on there. No problem at all for the white model. No idea about the state of the black model.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:43 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Assuming you come here again, I'll post an answer to your question.

You won't find a lot of apps for the black Novel. It runs v1.5, and there simply aren't many apps that work on v1.5.

I'd check in the Slideme app store. I'd say that's your best bet.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:08 PM   #5
JHar
peephole
JHar began at the beginning.

Device: Pandigital Canada
Thank you!!!!
JHar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert